Earth Solutions manages a national network of land restoration, recycling and materials recovery facilities.
We offer a range of services for the construction and demolition sectors:
- Nationwide facilities for inert, non-hazardous and hazardous waste
- Rapid technical assessment and cost-effective disposal of complex waste
- Team of local representatives available to provide on-site support
- Reduced waste to landfill with recycling, treatment and restoration
- Supply of recycled and secondary aggregates
- Supply of soils through CL:aire DoWCoP / EA permitting
- On-site sampling and analysis services to characterise soils [and support finding the best solution]
Our first major partnership is with the UK’s leading sustainable materials provider Tarmac. We currently operate more than 20 sites - find out more by clicking the points on the map to find our site locations and local contacts.
Accredited in ISO18001, ISO14001, ISO9001, PAS99, we will continue to grow our network with other business partners and expand the range of services we are able to offer.